Two of Cups
What a gorgeous, sensual card to draw!
Two of Cups, which is the Two of Hearts in ordinary playing cards, is the card of lovers. (Not to be confused with the Major Arcana card, “The Lovers”; the two cards are related but have subtly different meanings.)
These two are completely absorbed in each other; the rest of the world ceases to exist. This is the card for passion and romance. Your relationship may be entering a new (positive) phase; alternatively; this may be the time you find that special someone.
- Passion, romance
- Focus is on relationship
- Cups are hearts; this particular card has mainly been associated with two people and their love relationship.
This may or may not fit in with our large goal.
Usually, life is what happens when you’re planning on something else.
Discovering a new romance, or your current relationship moving to a higher level, can be a boost to your goal, or it can throw you completely off track and restructure your plans to accommodate the developments. Sometimes in fact it can completely change your plans.
- Take a breather; allow life to “happen”
- Be prepared for the unexpected
- Being overly focused on a long-term goal can make one miss “life” when it comes one’s way.
- Take some special care of your partner-in-love today.
Are they still in line with what you want most?
Who’s that calling? Oh, my boyfriend… Sorry, I have to run. 😉